- Antropologia (Stefano Grimaldi)
- Botanica (Mauro Rottoli)
- Archeometria (Stefano Gialanella)
- Fisica applicata ai Beni Culturali (Marco Zanatta)
- Materiali, tecnologie e civiltà (Stefano Gialanella)
- Informatica per le discipline umanistiche (Fabio Cavulli)
- Metodologia della ricerca archeologica I e II (Diego Ercole Angelucci)
- Preistoria e protostoria I e II (Annaluisa Pedrotti)
- Preistoria e protostoria III (Franco Marzatico)
- Archeologia classica I e II (Emanuele Vaccaro)
- Archeologia e storia dell'arte greca (Emanuele Vaccaro)
- Archeologia e storia dell'arte romana (Emanuele Vaccaro)
- Archeologia medievale I, II e III (Elisa Possenti e Giorgia Gentilini)
- Topografia antica (Elisa Possenti)
Students regularly enrolled in the Bachelor's and Master's degree courses have the opportunity to carry out an internship at LaBAAF. The relative credits will be recognized on the basis of the hours of internship carried out (minimum 1 CFU = 25 h).
How to apply for an internal internship:
- Make sure you have achieved the minimum number of credits required
- Choose and get in touch with a teacher who agrees to supervise your internship
- Choose a subject and draw up an internship plan with your supervisor
- Fill in the ”Internship Preliminary Form”, that states that you have started an internship period, and submit it to the Student Support Office
Internal internship conclusion:
- At the end of their internship, students must submit a final report that will be approved by their supervisor, who will also issue a document certifying the internship program they have completed (“Dichiarazione fine tirocinio” available in the download box). If the internship program is a part of the students' work for their dissertation they do not have to submit a final report.
- Students must submit the “Dichiarazione fine tirocinio” and their final report to the Ufficio Gestione Studenti within the deadline in place for their graduation session.
The internship offering is:
Archaeological excavation and survey
Students enrolled in the archaeology course have the opportunity to participate in excavations or survey activities, both national and international, subject to application.
Person in charge:
- Preistoria e Protostoria: Diego E. Angelucci, Fabio Cavulli, Stefano Grimaldi, Annaluisa Pedrotti, Fabio Santaniello.
Digging's post elaboration
Vectorization of stratigraphic sections and plans. It consists in the “inking up” of plans and cross-sections in digital format, through: acquisition of raster digital images by scanner, file setting in vectorial format; data’s vectorization; rendering. You will learn to draw stratigraphic sections and to work on digital supports in vectorial format.
Study of archaeological finds
It is possible to participate in the first phases of the study and analysis of archaeological artefacts, under the supervision of tutors agreed with the lecturer. A specific internship on the functional analysis of archaeological lithic artefacts is offered to students who have already taken the exam or followed the Anthropology course.
Students have the opportunity to carry out the internship at the Laboratory of Advanced Photographic Techniques (TeFALab), during which they will be able to perform several activities for the LaBAAF: execution of documentation photographs, management, processing, cataloging and metadata of digital images, and creation of three-dimensional models of buildings, works of art and archaeological finds.
Person in charge:
The digital library is an integral part of the A.I.S. geodatabase, Archaeological Information System. The cataloguing is carried out by the interning according to precise editorial criteria through the webGIS AIS information system in according to official standards OPAC (On-line public access catalog). The informatization of the data can be performed both in the laboratory and remotely.
Person in charge: