Training and Aging
The aim of this project is investigating the possibility to train and improve various visual abilities of both younger and older healthy adults, with the ultimate aim to find the best approach to contrast cognitive aging. To do so we use behavioral measures coupled with EEG indexes.
- Tagliabue, C.F., Assecondi, S., Cristoforetti, G., Mazza, V. Individuazione e memorizzazione di oggetti in un compito di memoria di lavoro migliorano
con la pratica negli anziani. Annual AIP Experimental Conference. Milan. September 2019.
- Tagliabue, C.F., Assecondi, S., Mazza, V. Working memory practice enhances object individuation and memorization in the elderly. 42nd European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP). Leuven. August 2019.
- Tagliabue, C.F., Brignani, D., & Mazza, V. (2019). Does numerical similarity alter age-related distractibility in working memory? PLoS ONE, 14, e0222027.
- Tagliabue, C.F., Cristoforetti, G., Brignani, D., & Mazza, V. Age-related influences of distractor processing on visual working memory content. 40th European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP). Berlin. August 2017.
- Tagliabue, C.F., Cristoforetti, G., Brignani, D., & Mazza, V. Age-related redistribution of processing resources influences visual working memory content. Sepex, Sepneca and AIP Experimental Joint Conference. Madrid. July 2018.
Post-doctoral funding, Autonomous Province of Trento -Comune di Rovereto- 2016-2018 (P.I. Veronica Mazza). “Cognitive training, plasticity and active aging”.